Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm the nun on the loveboat

Whenever I see a good looking guy, I'm reminded the toddler and infant accessories catapult me into a black hole of hotness.
I'm taking care to not appear like a mom. I've buried my favorite ring in my jewelry box so I won't give off the "engaged" signal. I'm so hungry for a once over that I make it a point to not have laurent over my shoulder when the pizza delivery boy (Butler's Pizza guys are always good looking and wear tuxedos) or our pool guy come to the door.

Everyone I know with the exception of the French surgeon downstairs, is in a relationship. I'm living in the geographic equivalent of the love boat!!!
I must resign myself to the fact that the probability of obtaining a South African lover is slim.

My brother-in-law mentioned that I no longer have my pick of strapping, young single men, but have moved into the divorcee set. shame.

No comments: